Den Sharing

For many students, coming the the RAU will be the first time they have lived alone.  Use the information within these pages to help you stay healthy and safe during your time with us.

Gloucestershire Police now offer a non-emergency alternative to 999.  If you need to report a non-emergency crime, you can now call 101.